Thursday, August 18, 2011

You Shape for Wii $9.99 Shipped - Hurry


If you've been wanting to try You Shape for Wii,  now is the time to grab it! It's a part pf today's Target Daily Deals and you can grab it for $9.99 shipped. I suspect this will sell out early, so hurry over to Target.com and click on Daily Deals - searching for the product itself won't show you this price!!  I picked up EA Active Sports a few days ago when it was the special and it's already shipped!!  Another gift to tuck away for Christmas :)

PLUS - if you go through Shop at home's site - http://www.shopathome.com/?IAFCG=hQh9C7C4jvK/JusZo/LUXA==   You will get 13% back right now and if you are a new member, they give you a $5 bonus.  I just got word that my first check is coming from them for $48 and some change back on things I would have bought anyway!!!  I always try and remember to go there first before I shop online!!

Thanks Budget Mommy!!

2 comments:

  1. If I didn't already have it - I'd have bought it my Blondee :) I got it last year for 14, not bad but this was better :)

    ReplyDelete