Friday, January 21, 2011

Thomas Bagel thins

I was given a free coupon to try Bagel Thins by Thomas'.  My store only had the plain ones, I was hoping for the Cinnamon Raisin though.  My family loves it when I make bagel pizzas.  I usually make them on Thomas' mini bagels but I thought it would be easier to make them on these since there is a bit more surface area to work with.  I needed lunch for 4 boys (2 little, 1 overgrown).  I made 3 of the bagels into pizzas, and then 3 more at their request.  The next day, there were 2 bagels left and when I asked what they wanted for lunch - bagel pizzas rang loud and clear!!  So in 2 days, they are gone.  These "pizzas" are so easy to make - I had leftover sauce from spaghetti, added some frozen peppers and onions that I had in the freezer for the overgrown boy, topped them all with mozzerella cheese, and baked in a 400 degree oven for 12 - 15 minutes (I used my toaster oven). Delicious was the response from everyone!!  I have a couple of $1 off coupons, if you would like one, let me know -first come, first serve with them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment